Thursday, May 12, 2011

The things we do that torture our children…

This weekend we “pretended” it was Easter. I dressed Hampton in his adorable Easter outfit with his Easter basket and off we went to Airlie Garden. Most of the azalea blooms were gone but it was still beautiful. To get the full “Easter” effect I put Hampton in his basket. I do not think Hampton enjoyed sitting in his Easter basket.  Plus, the new mommie that I am I took about 1000 pictures- which lead into
Parenthood Rule #3-
PARENT RULE #3- Your normal smiley baby, who smiles at anything WILL NOT smile once there is a camera, pointed in his direction.
Well we still enjoyed walking around the garden; I would definitely recommend visiting Airlie any time of year. It is hard to believe some place that beautiful is right in our backyard and we had never visited.

Looks really happy about this


No comments:

Post a Comment