Monday, May 16, 2011

Did you see my last post?

Friday May 6, 2011
About how great the weather and weekend was going to be…. Pay attention “was going to be” key word WAS.  As fate would have it I was very sick starting Friday night- hence the creation of Parenthood Rule 2.
Parenthood Rule Number 2:
Rule 2: Whatever minor sickness your child has developed (i.e. ear infection) which usually occurs on the weekend(s) and/or holiday- will somehow in their cute adorable baby bodies be incubated into a biological warfare grade illness.  So when you (i.e. parent) contract this newly created illness (again on a weekend) the symptoms will be 1 step below the bubonic plague.
I contracted Hampton’s illness or in my case a sinus infection- So now after my doctor’s visit  (so a grand total of 3 doctor visits in 1 week)Hampton and I are both on Amoxicillin-  Hampton was almost  100% better 3 days after he started his meds; I am a completely different story. It’s been about 10 days now and I still sound terrible- like the worst case of Laryngitis ever.  I am starting to feel better though-

No comments:

Post a Comment