Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Time Flys By...

I consider myself blessed to be able to experience the 12 weeks I have had home with my son. I planned in advance- saved vacation and sick days as well as purchasing a STD (Short-term disability) Policy to cover my maternity leave.

So I have had the most wonderful 12 weeks getting to know Hampton's quirks, personality and just this new little person in my life. Now as the time draws to an end I am feeling very sad about return to my job/career which I love. I never thought about being a "stay @ home" mommy mostly because I DO NOT like to cook or clean, but now my husband and I are left contemplating the right decision.

To stay or go?
I am planning to return to my job Monday April 18th- we have decided as a family that with today's economy and job market... I should stay in my position.
Some may ask what about Hampton- well he is the luckiest little baby if mommy and daddy cannot be with him during the day who better to keep him than my only sister Amie (mother of 3 children) did I mention that Sawyer is 3, his twin sister Danner is 3 and Porter 18 months are so excited that "baby Hampton is coming over to "be their friend".

No comments:

Post a Comment