Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pregnancy to 5 miles!

So on Monday April 4th,  I started a running class which is similar to the "couch to 5K", except instead of the 5k (3.1 miles) it is an 8k (5 miles). The class has about 15 people in it and so far it is a fun group of girls and 1 guy.

The class last 10 weeks- so hopefully I will lose the last of my baby weight.

I gained 50 pounds with Hampton. My husband and I decided that the Bradley Method for childbirth was the best option for us.This childbirth method focuses on meditation and relaxation for a drug free, no medical intervention natural birth. This method also focuses on pregnancy diet- eating healthy no matter what the weight gain is... So 50 lbs later minus one 8 pound 10 ounce baby etc., I have 11 lbs to go.

For more information on the Bradley Childbirth Method
http://www.bradleybirth.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment